All I can say is the battles last night were a blast ... have to say maybe 60-80 per side, my performance was solid ... hadn't had that much fun since SB days.

These tweaks seem like a step in the right direction .. not perfect, but a step.

I think there is way too much dev bashing going on. I run a mid size (18 people) client\server development team ... the shit ain't easy, even tougher when you are in production & adding fixes\new features.

I don't care what methodology you use deliver: Agile, Lean, SCRUM .... whatever ... a complex system is just that, complex ... it requires regression testing, and that takes time period!

You look at code written 6, 8 10 months ago & think "shit, what the fuck I was thinking here" ... you can go back & refactor, or let it sit because it works and other priorities on on the backlog.

And .. a 30-node cluster ain't no joke ... plus they have to keep the personalities of the typical anti-social developers and the emo graphic designers in check ... been there, done that .. not a walk in the park either.

Anyway, overall I think this game is not 1/2 bad ...