That just made holding mines not as important. Way to go AV, lets make holding a city worth less. That is the one update we kept telling them to put in there pipe and smoke it, because that is all its good for.

Secondly, the AoE dmg is going to be such a bugged physic for so long. Right now in many cases you can completely hop the AoE dmg of a spell. I am not sure if all of you are aware, but the physics of PvP is tragetory based, hence why arrows have an actual flight patch. Magic is best used at a downward angle so that a miss still strikes the ground and explodes so that an enemy still takes splash damage. This update will allow them to bunny hop out of damage even more.

Two things of note not fixed, which were easy fix's which shows you just how far Taso has his head up his ass. They did not address Arcane damage from the zap towers, and they did not address movement modifiers from player spells like shards and stormblast. Perhaps two of the bigger unbalancing aspects of PvP vs. a Vet.

Let me translate Taso the salad tosster for you.

We can't get our patch to work after developing it over the last 5 months. I know we promised you a PvP patch for balancing already, but what do you expect from a basement bound fly by night organization run by a Greek?

Edit: On a positive note, I have heard that the Health balancing was actually working quite well and people should be happy with that update. So instead of getting pwnd in three or four melee hits, not it might take five or six hits with the same Stamina.

Last edited by Tasorin; 06/11/10 11:31 AM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!