Sorry if I sounded offenseive. Was not my intention to do so. I guess I am voicing my frustration at our failure to have a cohesive guild that is all on the same page.. Granted the games out at the moment havent piqued all of our collective interest but without a solid leader we will always be factionized and lacking true guild spirit. Most people play a game regardless of how good it is or bad it is based on true leadership... a good leader can make people feel that the game is better than it actually is.. take Holroms leadership in shadowbane for example.. when he was on there was never ending pvp and banes and things to do.. so with the absence of strong leadership every game out there is going to suck.. even DFO or AOC etc.. I guess what I was pointing too is that Jets feedback request gives the false impression that he wants to lead again which in my mind is unfair. I didnt mean to be disrespectful etc. I just want us to have a leader that can unify us even if its a shitty game because in the absence of this we have no true guild..