Since my state of the guild address, I have been looking into perhaps running a KGB UO server? Using the older UO alignment rules, we could run a powerful server and let anyone play. KGB could be given a large island or something as a bonus for membership, but the rest of the server would be a free for all.

There are a number of servers out there and I could easily either purchase another machine and dedicate it, or run this as a virtual machine.

I want to make sure there is enough interest here. This would be our own world with our own rules. We could invite our favorite enemies to take part and fight us. I think it would be alot of fun and a place for all of us to play together and socialize.

Please take time to respond with your thoughts and I am going to create a poll to gauge interest. PLEASE VOTE! You can find the poll here at the entrance and in the PUB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter