This is very wierd, but I had a strange UO dream just the other night. After I woke up, I thought about UO for quite a while, with a good dose of nostalgia, but then brushed the thoughts aside, thinking 'there is no going back now.'

I haven't thought of UO for years, but I have mentioned to some gamers that I work with how I thought UO was the best MMO I had ever played before Origin screwed it up so badly...

Right now I am playing WoW with these same friends from work, and am having a reasonably good time with my lvl 55 Warrior on Aggramar, but I am looking down the road to 60, and I am considering the equipment grind without much enthusiasm. I think that maybe some UO with my KGB buds might be just what I need.

Rather than a KGB server, I think Ryu might be right in that we may be better off going to an existing server where we can carve out a new kingdom. A KGB server would seem too much like our own personal sandbox - where is the challenge there? Since Ryu has a tower there, that would give us a ready made base of operation.

I have missed game play with the KGB, but just was unable to stomach Shadowbane. I think some UO would be a great opportunity to reforge old bonds of friendship while we await a worth gaming successor.

Count me in. When do we start?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council