Originally Posted By: Kay
Originally Posted By: Syloc
I would of much prefered Hyperion-like recruiting tbh. Play to Crush, and numbers do matter.

I will never, ever, ever be for this bullshit.

These are not play to crush tactics, these are play to suck. It's complete and utter fail.

Point and case: Darkfall is a game that people play to win. It takes more skill than any MMO to date and it literally ripped apart guilds that thought they were close. It completely separates WoW players.

Regardless of the hype, it's not about numbers. Numbers (really, really overwhelming numbers) might win a siege, but numbers will not have fun and will not keep people in the game. People have fun owning small field battles, and owning face during even numbers. Not winning because you swarm like locusts.

Play to win, not to outnumber. Love you, but I'm tired of this excuse when it comes to Darkafall hindsight.

I agree!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]