Question to ours guild leaders and members too!
Im asking this only to put some action in our forums laugh

What could be a good place to guild development(Darkfall) in the long run in your view?

To be in the main continent or be safe in some island?
To be in a small trustable alliance or in a big alliance?

my humble opnion and view.

I would like to be in the main agon, probably in a city close to a chaos stone, like Tughri, out of the flashes of big(hot) cities like Aradoth,Andruk,Marsharl, one place that is good for both new players and veterans darkfall players, and like 30-60 seconds from a chaos stone, able to be in action with my guildmates even if I was a casual player and dont have problems with bindspots. One place that will be possible development in the long run, but too get in action fast (riding). I know that Andruk is perfect like that, but it will be always in the "flashes".

I would like to be in a trustable small alliance, rather than a big alliance. I dont know how is BoTs at the moment in NA, but I would prefer to be with them that with VG guys. I would like to see the KGB more independent. I know that is hard to accomplish, to be in your own. We know that the Big alliances in the majority always crumble with some exceptions of course.

Well, that is my opinion, and you guys, what do you think?

Last edited by Mithus; 10/26/09 04:50 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]