Originally Posted By: Ismash Grimblood
Again I do agree we need to learn things that can only be taught by Generals/ranking members based on policy, like do we run when we know we are about to die or wait for the order to pull out, what happens when the battle leader falls, if we a tactical withdraw do we rally at a specific point or just run until we aren’t scared any more, etc.

I agree totally that the bloodwall isn't the problem. The problem is that the newer players (including myself) don't know the game and we lack the skills to compete. I'll admit that I'm hesitant to go out with people I don't know to hunt or go gathering because most of my experience with KGB in DFO has been losing. The success rate has been low, which isn't encouraging and I don't think my experience is unique and I think that is why we haven't earned each others trust yet.

I'd like battles to be better organized, 50% of my deaths in KGB have been because I was fighting with a group and when we start losing I notice that I am usually alone and no other green in sight. Where was the order to retreat? I consider this to be a military organization and I wait for orders before acting. I should never be surrounded by orange and left to die because a few people started dropping and people run off without the battle commander giving the order to retreat.

Another issue is when we split into groups, each group commander must stay in constant communication with the other groups, an example would be if they get overwhelmed and die. That information must be communicated to the other groups.