If you are playing in the day time, This is very true. I usually take a group out harvesting before all the nodes are consumed for the day. I know that is not really skill ups for combat but the Resources are almost as good as gold.

The summer will be here very soon, and My son wont have to go to school. That will free me up to start some more mob kill groups. Or maybe we can take some crappy gear and go on a PK run?? Sound fun to you? You don't have to have uber gear to be successful. Everyone started in the same spot you are in. It takes time and practice to get good at anything, including killing some mobs.

But like Jet said, ask if others would like to go do some gold farming.. Have a suggestion of where to go or several. Sometimes even a group as small as 2 or 3 can accomplish quite a bit.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]