Hi,

I really wish, there'd be more groups going out to kill mobs, for skillups and gold. I've been trying to solo and it's not too hard, but every session ends the same. Some enemy comes along and grabs all my loot, and no chance in hell to defend it.

Working in group seriously reduces this risk, but only if some of the more skilled people help out. I know that it sucks to be on noob-duty and help people skill-up and get some gold (I did that a lot in SB, even though it was a little easier there), but I really do think its needed, as it quickly becomes boring to farm gold for the enemy and act as his target practice dummy.

I think we will lose people due to the fact that its NOT funny being useless for too long.

I'm really not complaining, because people are really nice to help out with a lot of stuff (gear, mounts, etc.). Thats why I stuck with KGB for so long (5+ years i think). I hope you (the high skill people) will consider this and help create a large number of high skill people, so we can go kick-ass on an even larger scale. And ofcourse those of us you help to skill-up, will have an obligation to take over the newbie duty, once we're fairly competent fighters.

Comments/suggestions are most welcome.

Last edited by AllYourBase; 05/22/09 10:30 AM.

Kind regards
AllYourBase AreBelongToUs / Borne OfFire

------------
Dude: "My thief BS for 800 dmg! Omfg, omfg, lawl, noobzorz"
AYB (drunk): "Do people take damage from being bullshitted? WTF???"