I appreciate everyone's comments and even when you seem to disagree we are all really in agreement at the task at hand.

One of the reason's for the post could be that, while we have more people entering the game, our prime time harvesting was at a low last night. Or maybe it just seemed that way to me.

I am not really worried about the new accounts coming on - I know they are pumped up to get into the pvp but as Vyse and others have said in this thread - they will get owned by mobs and players until they raise their stats.

For me that's the bottom line - log and mine will pump your stats into the tolerable range and you will be able to kill mobs and players. Until your stats get raised you are going to be frustrated with the fights you engage in.

The biggest grumbling I hear constantly is over our allies being in town. They are taking up bind spots that guildies need. The complaint's I hear are about their contribution to our effort and since no one knows what they are contributing the grumbling has started. Someone threatened to kill one the other day in town - not sure if they were stressed in RL but the response was way out of context with what's happening.

Imho we should set up a simple formula for the allied groups so that they know what their contribution is and ask them to meet it. At the same time we should put out a simple statement that we they have committed to meeting our expectations and are on track. This bit of information may cool down some of the folks who are complaining.

Everything for KGB in DFO is going fantastic. We are getting more members in every single day. The work that EVERYONE has and is contributing is making us very successful. BTW ask Pirate what he saw in the Blood and Sun cities last night. They started with the bugged mob gold to get their towns but they are empty of buildings.

Our combined efforts have put us on the fast track in DFO and we should be relishing this success, in between swings!

FYI - I contribute everything I can to the guild and hardly ever loot so I don't have any coin BUT if you need something you can't get and nothing is available in the guild vault send me a tell and I will help you get it if I can.

Str 23.0
Vit 21.7
Dex 20.3
Quick28.5
Int 26.9
Wis 24.6

Best skill in game is Parry remap your V key and use it every fight. Even at low levels, with a shield, you will take very little damage when using it.

Parry 35.8 and I can tank 2 high lvl mobs at once and take very little damage as long as I have stam.

We were on an island last night and I took almost no damage from a high lvl golem banging on my shield.