Dude I have like 15 sickles hit me when we are on at the same time. I will toss a few in the guild vault. About once an hour I announce that I am making a toolbox run. It takes less than 15 minutes and we hit 2 tool boxes and a treasure chest. Usually come home with 5-6 random tools and 10 gold. That is a lot of saving if people were to just go buy the tools. I encourage all to go with me on these runs. I will announce it in vent and on clan chat 5 mins before I go from now on.

I have put a lot of axes/pickaxes in the guild vault, didn't know there was also a need for sickles. I will add some when I get home. If I log on before 2 that is my wife setting up a macro for me - if I am not in vent I am not there (fyi) smile