Demoyn as far as I can remember isn't a roleplayer. I've been in KGB for 8 years now, I believe the time I've been in KGB far exceeds the time that you spent in KGB before you were dishonorably discharged. As I stated before just because we chose to play on Destruction doesn't make KGB suddenly evil. We rolled on destruction for the most part due to the fact that many of our long time enemies were rolling on the Order side. So like the other turncloaks, KGB went destruction to fight against the forces of evil who are hiding behind an order banner.

I am aware for the most part of WArhammer's storyline. I had done a lot of reading when we were beginning into the game and realized a lot of things that could play towards the story. Order had sent envoys to the lands of destruction to find out what was going on about this plague that was sweeping the lands over there, there are so many stories that can be used that justifys KGB's presence on the destruction side. If you read in complete the story it is well explained there.

The days of uo style of play is far from where KGB is today. We stick to our core and what it means to be KGB, a lot has changed in KGB from when you were in KGB. I am not trying to get into a flame war, but you failed to grasp the point of my post. KGB are not roleplayers as long as I have been in KGB we have never roleplayed with anyone. I recall some stuff back in the pac days of uo, and maybe early siege before my time, but KGB has geared away from roleplay for a long time. I wish we did play a bit more roles like we did back in uo, but gaming has changed and those days are long dead.

I am just rambling, going to get my morning coffee now. I'll check out the website you posted, although the time I spent on BV wasn't much enjoyment hehe.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]