there is a huge difference between the lore of a story and the reality of meeting your enemies on the field of battle which I believe I clearly stated in our announcment to join Azazel. We can't help it if all of the immature and weakly organized guilds we usually oppose ran and hid under the side of order because they sought the power of a zerg and then turned and consistanly denied the real reasons. Giving us no choice but to play destruction so that we could oppose them. It's better we stand up and be real then follow the herd so that we can have a real challenge then hide in fear and surround ourselves with other mighty guild so that we don't have to take as much heat.

To me it sounds like you wish you were still here, otherwise why would you be cruising our boards, your worship is not manditory but appreciated. hopefully one day you'll understand that kgb is doing what it can to help our members enjoy the game and meet our enemies on the field of battle, that is a primary goal, roleplaying is secondary, if you are a roleplayer at heart which you seem to be then you should understand that and I don't expect to see you on the battle field, if I do i'll be sure to send you Jetstars regards.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]