It certaintly is betrayal, no wonder people were furious, I didn't realise to the extent that they changed the game.

Was an interesting article though thanks.

Crimthan I think you would be happier playing a differnt genre of game like fps rather than getting so upset at every mmorpg that doesn't concentrate on twitch. None of the mmofps's to date have been at all successful so unfortunatly for the people like you who long for one are probably in the minority.

It would be nice to see a little more skill in mmo's and a perfectly balanced class system however its incredable difficult to achieve, most of the skill in mmos comes from knowing what abilitys to use and when, knowing about your class and others and knowing how to work together well as a team rather than about who is the most accurate with a mouse.

Personally I like that which is why I mostly mmo's rather than fps or rts. I enjoy the later two occasinally but it's not something I feel is able to keep my attention for many hours a day for years.