Quote:

Quote:

I loved NGE, like Crim said, twitch ftw. Problem was it was a lock-combat engine converted to twitch, so it felt really funny, but still, it was way more fun than how combat was before. Only problem was the servers were soooooo empty.

And yeah Crim, no one wants to play a game they suck at, so developers take away twitch and skill-factor from gaming so they don't get their asses handed to them by FPS players.




I think you guys miss the most important part:

You don't change core game mechanics on your subscribers after they've invested years into a game. Its betrayal. When you've invested your time--your life--into a game your bound to be pissed.

Developers are supposed to have all the game design done before the game is released. It's totally inappropriate to reshape mechanics afterwards. It's customer service, stupid!




Valentein. Read through my initial post again carefully. I wrote that one of the bullshit things that happened was the betrayal by SOE...'nuff said.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]