"sigh"... SWG was my first MMO and god I hated what SOE did to it (a reason I am avoiding Vanguard)... when they nerfed Creatures to make them essentially worthless it was really hard... the biggest problem I saw with SWG was they never tested things enough... they never anticipated the extent to which the player base would take a little of this a little of that and viola they were virtually unhittable (no fault of their's).

Then there was the whole Doc thing with stat boosters... hell you could solo virtually any mission with those boosts which were so good because a drop of a particular ingredient was 1000 OQ which sent the overall effect through the roof. Bad/Limited beta testing was a killer for SWG.

Hell on the test center you had to grind a character through all the boxes which is why they did not run into certain issues till way after launch... makes sense to have some grinding done but then they learned their lesson and you could goto this console and select what you wanted to learn and then you had the skills... if they had done that upfront that would have forewarned them of a lot of stuff.

And last but not least was the Jedi grind... what an absurd way to implement a method of obtaining a new class... god what that did to the economy and the whole game play issue... people "group soloing" so that they could get the highest level mission possible yet solo it so that they got all the xp just to find out if that class was "the one"... destroyed the community...

There are other things also but I rant too much... sorry.