Originally Posted By: JetStar
I think it is a joke that conservatives write off consensus amoung US intel agencies. Can you even imagine if Obama had done what Trump is doing. Simply amazing.

Can you imagine that conservatives hate democrats more than Russian intelligence?

I Guess you didn't see the part where the CIA has lied and been caught before doing so. I get they probably don't want to show their hand of how the acquired the Information. To take hearsay from an agency that has lied before isn't exactly hard facts.

The other thing is with all the bullshit Wikileaks has put out there how much of it has been proven wrong? From what I can recall nobody has proven anything wrong or that they have lied before. Which tells me they are telling the truth because you have NO reason otherwise not to believe them. I think some of the stuff was hacked and some of it could have came from sources inside another country.

I think it's just as likely that an insider of the DNC is leaking information as well. You can't rule that out. I think it's the DNC trying to do damage countrol. Can you image what will happen if they came out and said someone inside had been leaking all of this before the elections?