Originally Posted By: doggernaut
The update is appreciated as I have a hard time keeping up with my currently limited play time. My question would be: Have we opened any diplomatic channels with No Control? If so, do they even consider us worthy of an alliance (or some type of cooperation against Disaster)? I only say that because from what little I have seen our numbers are very much diminished, and in our current state, we probably don't as much to offer a partnership as we did in the past.

No Ctrl believes Disaster will not be coming to Nazar this time around again; they are under the impression that Disaster will head to a different server and thus they don't seem to care about it at all. Past that, they have no interest in sharing World Content with those outside of the East faction. Disaster has stated they are coming here around the 10th, but I guess only time will tell.

With Barcode transferring and Salt transferring, there is always the chance that Disaster will wait till they all leave and then re-evaluate their transfer situation and possibly transfer elsewhere as I am sure they do not want to be stuck on a server where everyone leaves them for a month again.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]