Originally Posted By: Goriom
Ahh what a mess! What does this mean exactly for KGB? Will you stay the course as pirates? has there been talk about transferring else where?

I haven't been all that active but I have transferred to Nazar and was wondering if I should go pirate or stay Nuian in case you guys decide to turn back. Also what would it mean for KGB if Disaster comes to Nazar?

We had always assumed Disaster was coming to Nazar; our original plan was to come here and work on our group and guild tactics as we had become complacent on Ollo with doing nothing but world events. In addition, we were going to work with Salt and Barcode as Pirates to give Nazar an active pirate faction (as they already have a very active East and with Disaster a very stacked West); however, it seems they have since changed their minds and will be leaving.

We have not had any discussion, officers or members about what this means (if anything) for us or what people want to do and we will most likely have a meeting over the weekend about it, but at this time we are still playing on Nazar and still running as pirates. If we became forced to flip back West it would alienate some of the KGB who have East characters but are now full Knights so again I would hold another guild meeting before that even became a consideration.

Long-story-short; everyone be on your toes and be prepared for combat at all times. (Also, maybe dont AFK on GG =P)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]