Originally Posted By: JetStar
I dont think exposure is a bad thing. I mean I played Cops and robbers as a kid then violent vids all my life and never had a problem determining reality from fantasy. If your kids have friends, just know they are all at the one house that is lax playing grand theft auto on a daily basis. In my opinion, it is better not to make it taboo.

Very true.. I know some parents that let their kid play GTA or even CoD type games.. with the sound on I may add.. so not only do they see the violence but they are also listening to foul mouthed 13 to 25 yr olds. We allowed my boy to play them but the sound had to be off completely. as well as we go over the difference in the game vs Real life.

cartoons are worse honestly... My kid learned most of his "shit talk" from watching cartoons like bakugan or beybladez.. those characters are always talking smack to each other.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]