I have to say, I tend to lean twords what vuldan said, kinda. I dont know you or your wife or your kids or your situation. And really, its none of our business except that you posted the details of it here.

That said, If you like me are a gamer, and like games etc something you might have realied by now is that a lot of games are "violent"

assuming that you, like most of us are american that means that you live in american culture, where we generally think that violence is funny. Watch TV for a few minuets, flip some channels there will be violence, and sometimes comical violence.

That said, unless you are home-schooling your children they will be exposed to violent imagery, sexual imagery, etc etc. And even if they are home schooled, there is internet out there if you look hard enough and the internet has all sorts of shit on it.

All that said, its your life, and what ever you need to do to be happy in it really should not fall under the judgement of any of us here. If you are unhappy, work on that shit bro. Life is short and we should treat it as such such (respectfully)

just my 2 cents.

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]