Bummer... she does realize that most video games are not all puzzles and FB web games???

My 9 yr old has been watching and playing video games since he was old enough to hold a controller. Lets just say at 5 he was a very good sniper shot in Battlefield.

as a baby he sat on mine or his daddy's lap and watched us play. Since then he has swords and all kinds of fun (padded weapons) to swing around and play like he does in the games.

Oh did I mention that he is not a violent child.. yea he gets angry like all kids do, but he doesnt go and find a weapon to mass murder everyone.

Its about teaching your kids that Games are make believe and not real. Teach them that doing the things in video games will cause someone to be gone forever, that in Real Life there are no Do overs or Re spawns.

Sorry to get on a tangent about it, but im really tired of hearing that video games are bad for kids. They used to say the same thing about music in the 70s.. Moderation and teaching your kids right from wrong. Be a parent, not a censor.

Either way, Sad to see you have to stop playing to appease the wife. Maybe in the next Hello Kitty Online we will get to play together.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]