I spent a few hours Thursday night, daytime Friday (snow day off of work) and most of Saturday on. I made the committment to be the cloth armor crafter this Beta run, so I focused on grinding that up.

Went I went to bed last night, I had just hit 100 tailoring & my weaving skill is up in the 70s, that's the combine for turning raw cotton, harvested from bushes, into cloth mats. Not to mention, I tossed over 60 steedgrass into the clan bank, added bonus. My best guess is that it was ~5000 cotton & ~20k gold to get tailoring to 100.

As Donk mentioned, we went out and smacked around some trolls ... but that was the only PvE I did, I really wanted to get a sense of where you can be with just a single craft grind.

So, I ended up at around 6.5k Prowess just rasing Tailoring to 100, in maybe 30 hours, or so.

Rather than save it all up for the mastery, I used it to get my combat skills up a bit for the PvE\PvP, here is where I ended up:

My build is a full Strength warrior with high Dex for swing speed and archery damage.

Str: 70 (+20 prowess + 3 boosts)
Dex: 30 base (+10 prowess)
Greatswords: 100
Archery: 50
1H swords: 25
Bolt: 25
Conversions: all 3 at 50
Heal Self: 50

Plus I brought my bush whacking to 100, a must for the harvesting & skinning to 50, which I will pump to 100 (I hate failing at skinning)

Donk's prowess #'s are good for skill raising. I was looking at totals, to get 1-50 is ~94 & 50-100 is about ~1100, I am going to double check it today. So, ~1200 total to raise a skill to 100.

It would have taken many weeks for me to hit those number with the previous grind.

I am going to start on PvE feats today + some bush whacking to keep r40 robes in stock.

Critter just worked through the PvE feats & his prowess, in the same few days, is way up there ... well over double mine. He has the highest prowess gained in the guild so far.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]