I'll have a very limited time to play, that is one of the reasons that i didnt participate in the debate and meetings.
THe main problem to you guys will be arrange you game time to play together, there is no doubt the KGB in DF will be in reduced numbers, farming in the beggining will be very competitive because everybody will want gold and skills quickly.

About OTG quality, they have a core dedicated pvpers that are playing together, so no doubt that they have skills, and those do not play GW2, they were really dedicated to DF. So guys if you want to become better pvpers they will offer good training, and they are seazoned, I do not think they will make the errors that KGB did at DF1. Also you guys do not have to worry about being pushed, because OTG style is not that, if was that KGB would be out of OTG alliance in the last year of DF1 because all player inactivity.

But back to DF again, I have the experience of the active account for the last 3 years, and I know how is problematic do not have any KGB on, I went to several Alliances events like Sea Tower and Sieges being the only one or two of KGB.

You guys are enthusiast to play DF2, the main problem will be match the play time!.

Last edited by Mithus; 11/16/12 06:16 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]