Well, for the first time in I don't know how long, an actual post with considered words and a perspective that I am forced to look at.

I am far from perfect, that is certain, and it could even be stated that based on perspective, my words and actions could be hypocrisy. This is certainly not my intent, nor has it ever been.

Let me state only that I am not hating on anyone for disloyalty, although it is easy enough to do. My actions in the past, for good or bad, have been many things, but disloyal was never one of them. In terms of this conversation, and in terms of the comments I have made regarding Vent, my only true intent, however poorly communicated, was to reinforce the same belief I have always held, that having KGB in multiple communication forums, simply to satisify the personal need of some not to be associated with others, is counter productive.

While there is much in your statement that I disagree with, and barbs included even though you appear to have tried not to go there, there is much I am forced to look at and admit your right. I will consider my actions, and my commmunication, with respect to that in the future.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]