Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
I asked for the dead horse to stop being beaten but noone could let it lie. I have fought to try and move everyone to one vent but noone wants to use the new vent because it is new and has already had to have an address change.

To answer Jets points.

1: to have more seats on Jonus vent is 1 click of a button. we used it for DF sieges back in the day.

2:setting the permissions is just the same as any other vent. I am looking and there is not a single person with admin powers that is not a KGB member in good standing.

the admin list is as such:
Derid,Donk,Elph,Hare,Tasho,Jetbot,Jonus(owner),Ltima,Morlander,Slinger,Syev,Tasorin,Valaria,[KGBHK]JetStar,[KGBPM]Romeo

That is the ocmplete admins list so unless I'm mistaken somewhere all of those are as I said KGB in good standing and the lot are exemplary as far as I am concerned.

3: Never have I seen any member not be "allowed" on the vent.
As of this very second there are 21 people on the vent 8 afk and the rest in active channels. of these there are 3 NON KGB
(hydr, khi,klep)

the KGB members either active or botting in the vent at this moment are

AFK(romes,derid,hydr,shanks,helemoto,rep,ryu,whoflungpoo,willan)
Active (ken,khi,sling,banshee,darka,ictinike,kegir,magusto,donk,syev,jonus,klep)

4A: jonus vent has been THE KGB vent since shadowbane days and the only reason we werent in it as a guild in DF was because we kept going to "allied" vents

4B: I can't comment on this one except that I have no idea what it's still on about. You came and hung out for the month we played PS1 and never had any problems that I know of.

I'm not trying to pick a fight but seriously this debate has went on over a year and look. the original kgb vent(jonus vent) is alive and kicking and has been for many years as it is where all the traffic goes not just from kgb but from friends we have made in other games over the years.

all the people coming to our GW2 server that want to get in touch with us in vent go there and we are going to be rockin this weekend hardcore with mass pro squad world pvp and we are going to dominate like we always have.

I really don't understand all the red tape bureaucracy stuff that makes simple decisions overly difficult.

It sounds like you have addressed my concerns.

I can simply shut down the vent I pay for and point the webpage to the Jonus vent.

I don't see Jonus on the Oracle much anymore, but if one of you would confirm all this with him, and PM me with his response, I have no problem with it based on your response above.

I will continue to run the Mumble server on the Oracle's KGB owned host.

I will execute as soon as one of you can PM me with Jonus's confirmation.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter