Originally Posted By: Vuldan

So much right with this post...bottom line, all the asshats who do not like Jet and used the other vent should have been kicked so long ago its a crime. And shut that vent down. I do not care, your either KGB or your not and if you are, get in the right KGB vent, the ONLY one, whatever service is being used, and be a part of KGB. No one says you have to like everyone, but you should not get special treatment. We have been far to lenient on people over the years, OMG they might quit..and if they do so and so willl quit too..good, bye, GTFO. Sorry, but I am on limited KGB time these days, but I do not sit in some other vent cause I dont like this person or that person. Comes down to it, I will put my own bias aside and roll with KGB, cause its about KGB, not me, and not them.

By this standard then you should have never been let back into KGB after you did the clan dirty in Shadowbane.

The only person on the Jonus Vent that has had any real beef with Jet is Khi. So keep your sweeping statements in check. Fact is the majority of KGB who are active on a nightly basis and play games together are on the Jonus Vent.

It feels good being back to my full troll self.

Game on!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!