There is a flaw in your logic Drakiis. While most folks would have a hard time atoning for things they've done 1) There is nothing that guarantees you redemption 2) most people don't get to enjoy redemption from the folks they wronged, they only get to try to make amends through their other interactions. So, trying to guilt folks into seeing your point of view is a pretty weak argument. I don't know this kid, but I've heard stories from several KGBers. Based on their opinion of him I don't like him and I'm sure many others feel the same way. So, now we come to the root of the problem, are you willing to alienate current members from your faction in order to facilitate the addition of a couple of people that very well may turn out to be complete asshats?

Donk's Tox Mcfuckoff analogy is perfect. If you welcomed that douche in, you'd not only lose KGB members from your faction but several would actively fight against you.

So, are a couple of recruits worth all that headache? I wouldn't think so, but its your faction.

Last edited by Kaotic; 02/06/12 06:53 AM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]