It’s a serious problem when you don’t take into consideration a person’s past.....the it’s just a game does not work. Real people with real feelings, common courtesy and respect are important regardless of the venue.

How many times has KGB attempted to work with good players who are shitty people and have it blow up in KGBs face and yet in some attempt to acquire internet rep or prestige you do it again and again.

It’s the quality of the people not twitch skill that enables you to build something lasting.....at some point perhaps someone else will come to understand this.
I guess it does not matter anymore, there seems to be no community, no central guiding force or ideology. Every man/woman for themselves, an endless race to max level, then jump to the newest greatest game, rinse repeat.

We want to build something, be part of something but we all seem to forget that takes time and coordination, more importantly a shared common goal. KGBs greatest strength was you did not have to be a twitch god. A player could be a great crafter or gatherer and play just as important a role…… no more now every game is a race to max level then diminished playing then a new game.

KGB is now a group of old friends who all play different games which is fine I guess it just seems sad and I can’t really express why.

Back to my point…if they screwed you once they will do it again given enough to gain. Someone who can be trusted would never screw a friend even a virtual internet friend for gain….decent people don’t work that way……I know you will say I am dumb, stuff on the internet is not real, it’s all a game.

Hahaha you are wrong….. It matters.