Two points here:

1) He could have made a new identity and joined under false pretenses.

I think he knows he would be eventually found out and even have a worse reputation than he does now (Is that possible?)

2) KGB was his home. I extended assistance to him as I have done to many both personal and game wise. He squandered that and ultimately I think he wants to redeem himself.

I removed the order for permanent exile as announced in this KGB video from 8 years ago:
http://www.the-kgb.com/valengate.wmv
I told him that if he could convince current KGBers to allow him back, he was welcome. I also stated that I would share my experiences with his character, and my personal feelings. It would then be up to the membership to decide.

I know many people from the early days of KGB feel as Vuldan does, and I would have to include myself inthat category. This is the beauty of the KGB membership system and the faction system. If the HC decides to let him tag, he could, but before he would have any access to KGB resources, or the privileges of citizenship in this organization, he would have to answer for his wrongs, and convince those of us skeptics that he is a different person.
Banshee said, "Change is possible, but not probable".

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter