Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Derid
Originally Posted By: sinij
You may not speak for other people, but you don't get to distance yourself from the negative if you don't speak up when they act out. When you are part of the choir delivering essentially the same message with various levels of obnoxiousness and insults, you are part of "them" and I am justified in lumping you together.

El oh El. I might just have to start calling this "sinij logic".

You sound like W Bush saying " if your not with us, your with the terrorists ! "

You actually just proved my point for me though, so thanks.

You don't get to distance from actions of other on your side unless you speak up against it. You can try to spin it any way you want, but you don't get to take the high road.

More sinij logic at work.

Other examples include but are not limited to: that someone on the road checking the forums twice during the whole week should play role of moderator, that freeze = elimination, that personal attacks are warranted for exhorting conservative minded folks to give 10$ to the libertarian/conservative version of the ACLU.

You are building a fantastic case for your beliefs. I approve.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)