You completely avoided the issue. Palin wasn't the one making the connection between Barry and Ayers, that was the newscaster defending Barry against the facts. Consequently, the media's attack against Palin was nothing like what you suggest since the premise you suppose, that the media was retaliating for Palin's poor associative assumptions, is wrong. Try again.

As for my actions being treasonous, if that were true, based on the way the previous administration was excoriated in every single type of media, I don't think I have anything to worry about unless I'm actually right and the president really is a Marxist.

So you see, smears only work if the other side is afraid to stand up or not allowed to be heard.

As far as your assertion that guilt by association is in itself a smear tactic, I feel compelled to respond that who you choose as your friends is a direct reflection of who you are.

Additionally, I didn't accuse the president of being a terrorist. I said that one of his friends is/was a terrorist. None of my friends are terrorists. Are yours?

Last edited by Kaotic; 12/19/11 10:24 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]