Last I checked, the other people on this board didn't speak for me nor I them. So your comment is relevant how?

All I see is someone who repeatedly failed to articulate, failed to follow simple logic, failed to acknowledge other posters' actual views, and thinks he is right because he tells himself he is - and can take random data out of context, and regurgitate talking points to " prove " it.

It would appear to an outside observer, that you lump anyone who disagrees with you on anything for any reason together in some sort of fictitious right-wing " them ". Since you look down on " them " you seem to feel no constraints about acting in the most obnoxious manner possible, and no compunction to actually listen to others or consider things on merit. Whats most ironic, is you are a mirror image of a W Bush supporter - the same things I found so distasteful with the Bush administration and Faux News, would appear to be embodied in one sinij, albeit with a leftist slant.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)