Originally Posted By: StValentine
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

Just wow...

Didn't have anything to do with the ideological bullshit the GOP was pushing and tying it to the budget issue? All Obama ever said was he wouldn't sign any bill that had non-budgetary political line ideology attached to it. End of story, nothing to really debate, as those are the facts, like them or not. It was political maneuvering done in a election year, and you seem to have bought it hook, line, and sinker St. Val. Which is your right, believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say, weather I, or anyone else agrees with it.

I like Kaotic, don't really care for the current President, didn't care for the last President, but I served this country as a soldier during a time of war, and it pains me to watch us go down the drain due to the nonsense that permeates our culture today. Common sense is lost on current politics as our society has been boiled down to an economic class war of 1% vs. 99%, and the 1% haves are kicking the living shit out of the 99% have not's because the average American is an ignorant sheeple, waiting for the 1% to tell them what to think, when to think it, and how to repeat it.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!