Yea .. Right now it's a sizable group of 7 which is quite a bit when it rolls around to what characters want to do and combat. Literally first starting out a round of combat (7 players and maybe 5-6 creatures) took an hour. Big learning curve but we are cruising now.

What I may end up doing is running some One Shot adventures mid-week if I can get the players and content as well I may decide to run a totally different rules and game called Savage Worlds.

It's light, effective and very fast. I've got most of what I need and trying to find the time to get into a demo or quick game of Savage Worlds myself so I can see how things work.

If this proves to be a good thing I may decide to run a small set of adventures in various genre's such as Sci-Fi, Horror, Pulp or even more fantasy. With this rule set it's pretty much open ended and the FantasyGrounds2 software supports it pretty much ground up.

Again, trying to keep ahead of the 7 for the 4e campaign we started 3 weeks ago but if I decide to run a out of the blue a one shot adventure in D&D or something new in Savage Worlds I'll let everyone know. It's great fun both for myself and the players and we all are learning more and more each week about each other, the software and getting into online Pen and paper games smile

Cheers!