Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Any chance you guys can throw up a "Getting Set Up" post so we know what to do to prepare. I'm very interested to see this software.

Yep Donk talked to you this morning..

I know your getting the software and all but if you want to download the full version, install Unregistered, you'll be able to connect to me and play however you can really run it outright.

If you want to download the Demo version you can host a game yourself and check out the content they give you but you can't modify it but at least you can see how it works.

Also there is a great set of tutorials for players and GM's that are in video's that really do well. Working 1/2 day today so I'll get a Getting Started post up that has the info for the software and some things we've found out. Naturally we'll all have to learn the software and it's features but last night Tas, Valentine and Phaq played a simple encounter with some goblins and at first it was rough but at the end it got to be pretty fluid less me taking notes about questions and rules (which I'm boneing up as I can smile )