Now don't go scaring the piss outta me day one wink

It's been awhile, I believe, for most of us (Drakiis excluded) because I know he's played in the last 4-6 years. The rest of us who wanted to start this haven't smile

I'll be DM'ing using the `Virtual Tabletop` software Fantasy Grounds 2 which allows me to build modules of adventures, campaigns, and all the goodies that goes into making a good PnP game. I'm working on those now by scraping WoTC site and use of their D&D Insider account. For now things are progressing well and Valentine are working through the software so we can understand it and use it to it's fullest potential.

That being said, again, it's been awhile since we all played like this and *cough* used our imaginations. Sure Tas uses his each night he believes "WotWC can suck my 8in around schlong." but I digress.. We'll get there and I would love for this ride to include as many as wish to participate.

In doing so it does take time and right now I'm converting over some of the existing 4E modules/adventures into the software and learning how to run them locally. Once I have a few converted over we'll open a campaign for 4-5 players per session and run them through a few "delves" before opening the bigger campaign. This will allow those unfamiliar with the software, D&D in particular as well just getting used to the idea of Pen and Paper style games. We'll roll up characters, create a character sheet on my software (which persists from session to session) and start the mini adventures soon. Most will be trial and error so no hard-core bitching can happen, for it's meant to be enjoyable and fun.

Once the players have established a good rapport with the software, how things will work, etc, we'll open up the bigger campaign that I believe has 3-4 small campaigns with no less than 6-9 adventures per mini. That's a bunch of content I have to build up and have no problem doing as long as people respect what has to be done laugh

Within the next week "or so" I'll have some pre-made mini adventures to dive right into for everyone to join and experiment with. Those that continue and remain we'll begin the bigger campaign have it be 4-5 players or two groups of 4-5; whomever wishes.

I figure I can do maybe 2 nights a week right now for an hour or two each. If we have 2 groups of 4-5 players then 1 night will be used for each group. If we only have 1 group, that group will go both nights if agreeable to the players.

Whew, OK.. enough for now and I'm back to developing content.

Post your inquiries, questions, comments (sure, whatever you think is applicable) and we'll post back. Anyone wishing to check out the software can again go to www.fantasygrounds.com and check it out. I purchased the $150 "Ultimate" version so I can DM for anyone using a licensed copy -or- just download and install as unregistered. I did this so there is no cost to you, for now.

Cheers!