4e to start but my purchased product supports multiple rulesets I would just have to devise the campaign against the ruleset and do a *bunch* of work.

I've probably already put in over 60 hours already scraping WoTC data to use and that is just 4e right now.

So far I have scrapped and brought into this tool the:
Players Handbook
Players Handbook 2
Adventurer's Vault
Adventurer's Vault 2
Monster Manual
Monster Manual 2
Monster Manual 3
Monster Vault

Not that 3.5 isn't a consideration.. Just massive work on my end to setup my software to host, which then, allows me to build a campaign, adventurer module, etc after.

Donk, come join us for 4e. I know there are many hard-core 2,3.5 guys out there and I started on 1 and 2 edition. 4e does feel different but so would a new mercedes from a yugo, you just have to get the feel and use to the change smile

If your interested I can share some ideas, the software and how it works with you in a session w/ or w/o other people who want to see this software, the work I've done thusfar and maybe roll up a character to play. Let me know!

Working with Valentine and Phaq now to get this all setup so I have the ability to host multiple games without having to re-learn and re-do all the background data so it's going to take me another week or so to get all this down before actually playing.

Would love to have ya Donk-a-Donk smile