Drakiis: TLDNR OMG wall of text crits you for 08745074054098500945.

Are you insane?!?!?! This is AMAZING. Just for not having to keep up with character sheets and dice bags. Most of the folks I've gamed with recently are all dragging around laptops to do all of the stuff this thing does anyway. But best of all it looks like this thing keeps up with what your scores are and with what actions you can take. I bet it cuts down on rules lawyering and lies about die rolls too. I WANT ONE!

Besides all that Drakiis, this LETS you role play because you don't have to spend so much time wrapped up in the numbers of your character. As long as you have a good DM then this will improve your role play, not just be a min max tool. In fact I'd bet that since the characters are all loaded in there will be less min maxing because you won't be able to do the kind of "house rule" "DM call" rules lawyering that people currently get away with.

As for your story development comment... ITS A VIDEO ABOUT THE DEVICE! Wow dude, you could pick apart the problems with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich "yeah, it looks nice, but there's way too much peanut butter on the left side, the jelly isn't evenly dispersed, and the crust on the bottom piece of bread is too flakey." Shut up and eat the damn thing! It tastes good! The whole point of the video is to showcase their new toy, not to point out what good DnD geeks they are, and oh by the way, check out the pretty lights. Move away from the dark side brother. Everything is not doom and gloom and the end of an era. Eat a prozak and smile occasionally laugh

Last edited by Kaotic; 02/13/10 05:59 AM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]