Well let me address some of the issues here.

1) MC and Andruk.
MC has maybe 10 actives at most, and dont have any business owning a city. The chances of us being asked to own Andruk are slim to none. If MC cant gain strength, then when KGB is skilled up and ready for property ownership, we would look to another property probably. Who knows.

As I have said, until KGB can field three skilled and highly organized groups, we have no business owning anything. I will not sanction ownership until KGB can produce the forces to defend it.

2) Character Development
This should be your priority. Speak to those with advanced characters and simply put, do what they do. Your number 1 priority should be getting you character viable in PVP.

3) KGB island
The KGB island project is an un-official attempt to control a village point where KGBers can macro safely and we can launch ships, etc. This is something that can never be taken from us, so as a consolation prize to a keep, it is the next best thing. Participants are on a volunteer basis, and everyone should be continuing to focus on their character development only.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter