I'm sure I went overboard...but I can't help myself.

Up until the 1985 Original Transformers Movie, I was your typical kid in gradeschool who really thought the Transformer concept was cool. Then the movie came out during the third year of G1 Transformer Series. I watched the Big Screen in triumph as Optimus Prime whooped Megatron's ass for real, then was horrified as Prime died from the wounds. I was shocked when Unicron, voiced by Orson Welles HIMSELF, transformed into a Planet-sized being and began pulverizing Cybertron. Then I stared in awe as Hot Rod later opened the Matrix, becoming Rodimus Prime to "Light Our Darkest Hour." I'm sure that sounds cliche' today, but it was all new material and a badass plot for back then. I've been a hopeless fanatic ever since.

Most other stuff I like is Ancient/Medieval History or Fantasy, not high-tech sci fi. Transformers are the only high-tech thing in Pop culture I really get into. If there were ever a Transformer MMO, I'd become absorbed into the game just like that dude in the Lawnmower man...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]