Finally saw it last night with my younger brother who visited out of town for his 28th birthday.

Man, I was surprised to find that there was actually character development in the beginning of the film. Bumblebee using classic pop rock like "Who's gonna drive you home" and "Baby come back" was not only hilarious and proved he was the master of perfect timing, but it also added to the nostalgia of a movie based partially on nostalgia. Still laughing my ass off @ Bumblebee. Action got a little jumbled together nearing the end, but that's to be expected on a battlefield. Man, the movie turned out better than I'd hoped, and the comedic characters actually amplified it.

I really liked that Prime was faced with tough choices and made the "warrior's decision" at some junctions, rather than an emotionally-charged one. The Tformers actually had little to no mercy for their enemies on both sides, making it much more believable IMO. Too many times a movie goes down the shitter for me when I see some overly-sensitive indecisive moment where someone won't finish off the enemy and move on to the next. Prime and Megatron both had their moments where they didn't hesitate to rip an opponent to shreds.

I really hope they work the plot up to the original 1985 movie plotline, though loosely (who wants to watch the same thing twice).

New (unseen) Transformers I'd like to see appear in Part 2:

DECEPTICONS:

**Shockwave - purple gun turret that Megatron left behind in his stead on Cybertron in the original series. Totally badass, high str and int.

**Starscream's jet brothers - forgot their official name, lol. Thundercracker and Skywarp were the two main ones.

**Seacons - not shown much in the original series, these would make sense considering the ending in the movie. They merge to form a poweful colossus.

**combaticons - created by Starscream in the original series, these would also make sense given the ending in the movie, plus they also form a powerful colossus.

**Astrotrain - triple changer - Space shuttle + train

**Blitzwing - triple changer - Jet + tank.

AUTOBOTS:

**Jetfire

**Ultra Magnus

**Hot Rod

**Springer - Triple changer - Car + Helicopter

**Dinobots

off to work. would have liked to add more =)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]