I don't like mass recruiting either but this is about to only opportunity to bring in new players to reach our 4 group goal. Once this steam sale is over there won't be many fish in the sea.

When I joined I had people give me gear I still can't use. The way I look at it is if they leave they are going to leave. A couple bags of starter gear and a couple monts isn't going to make a difference to my supply in the long or even medium term, however those that do stay if you give them a little boost in the beginning they become super loyal and clan first mentality is created and those same people end up giving back to the clan tenfold instead of only worrying about themselves because this is a full loot game.

You should hear them after I give them a couple sets of simple and they get their boosters. They say stuff like "Wow this makes farming so much easier" and "Man Purg we don't need you here anymore to kill everything for us."

You guys talk like I'm gearing them in full intricate and plan to for the rest of the game. I give them a couple sets of starter armor, a couple mounts, take them around to Scumling, salamanders, zombies, goblins, and skeleton spawns and once they get their first booster I shove them out in the real world on their own. Not only have I helped them boost the rate at which they gain prow but I've also showed them how to gear themselves and were to grind for ammo. Those that stay will loyal and clan centric for life instead of their number 1 priority be me me me. We need more clan centric members!

The only reason I even made this thread is I could use some help as I've about burnt through my resources. A lot of guys have stepped up and I have a pretty good stockpile going again. Few more things like mounts and some of the bigger pieces of armor like the chest helms and legs are needed. What I plan to work on today after work but help is greatly appreciated.