Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Isn't it a crazy, crazy world. Purg, one of the first things you have done I agree with. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's a bad idea. Just tell us what you need, and as you continue, I bet you help retain more than Zhou's statistical 10%. I have materials and some money for this. How many sets you need?

Haha. Your might be right maybe a little more than that might stay. I like to throw a low number out there so if its better I'm not disappointed.

There nothing wrong with trying and I'm not trying to turn him away from doing it either. Over the years of mass recruiting hundreds upon hundreds join and less than a hand full actually stay. You can't deny that plenty have used us for all the reasons listed. Crap even my DF friends list has over 50 ppl that were with us in the beginning and no longer around.

This is a full loot PVP game. They need to learn to stand on their own feet and have someone give them pointers along the way. Were not a starter guild or stepping stone to get geared and prowess to move on. This isn't WOW.

This is just my own stance on it. I don't like the mass recruiting model of gameplay. Its one thing to find a few guys here and there and grouping with them and find out hes a good fit. Many of the current people will leave or will eventually get pushed through recruiting and just vanish. Usually happens but the bonus of that few that stay will always be a plus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen