As many of you know I have been recruiting a lot of new players from the Steam sale. We as a group need to be proactive and get them in groups and out doing their kill feats. PvP is fun but if they do PvP all the time and don't work on prowess they won't ever become viable in PvP as more than just a meat shield.

We need to express to them that they need to be proactive and start groups on their own. This is the #1 thing I am pushing with the new guys.

I have created a bag in the bank named "New Players". Please put pieces of the 1st and 2nd armor for each class in the bags I have named. Simple, Fine, Padded, Studded, Chain, and Scale. Please also place arrows, dust, and beads as well as 2h greatsword in the bags. If you can donate mounts I would really appreciate it as I have burned through about 60 mounts so far.

If we can gear these newer players out with lowby gear none of you guys use they will gain prowess quicker and become viable assets to KGB. I have been running them around the Human newbie area showing them the best area to grind gold and arrows/dust/beads.

Please make it an effort to group and help these guys out, a month from now once they are leveled they will be standing side by side each of us and protecting our backs.

I wanted to say thanks to Luxor for the chain pieces and Brommas for the gold they have already donated to the cause. Remember the faster we get these guys leveled up the quicker they can start donating the mats the guild needs like fossils.

Thanks for the support of the people who have been helping me out with getting these guys setup on forums, ts3, and the game as well.