As I said - in theory. Ignoring your supporting economic assertions for the moment because I find them largely incorrect, I will agree with you on the concept that our current govt provides suboptimal results in many cases.

I have already expounded on my view of why I think this is the case, which is largely due to the mathematical social distance between the people and govt as measured in degrees of separation, ratio of representation, and too much conflux of issue management into to small of a political space. As well as my prescriptions for remedy.

Your theory is understandable, but thus far I am unable to devise a method of concrete implementation that would actually arrive at the goal you seek. Even if the vision has some appeal - I see no way to make it a reality that actually works as you envision.

If someone were to outline a method by which it could work in practice, I would keep an open mind.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)