Its not ideological trolling. I think a society where people are told they are and are treated in effect as imbeciles, is not a society worth having. Have you fully fleshed out your solution or considered for the enormous social, psychological and practical downsides? So far you have something you consider to be a problem, and a very vague solution.

Maybe if you clarified your proposed solution I would understand it better. Right now all I see is a very lopsided, top-down society with very little individual autonomy.

You edited in that above quote to a prior post - but my response is unchanged. Inform people, so that their behavior may change. There is no need to use force.

If people in end decide that they like eating sweets, regardless of whether or not you approve - then you should respect their decision to do so as they should respect your decisions regarding your own life and diet.

Humans are sovereign individuals, not groups or herds. The way Govt interacts with the populace should reflect that.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)