never saw it as a 24 hour a day game thats what alliances are all about mutul protection and if needed revenge on fags who siege at 5am
it does require you to play it yes but honestly thats what i want from a game not the face rolling across the keyboard that it takes to play gw2...
something that requires skill and some time to progress
something that isnt going to be replaced in 3 months by the next big fad game the ones kgb keeps hopping to every few months
we have been a multi game clan for a long time but when we pool our people into one game it shows and i just wish we would do it in this game its the closest thing to kgbs roots in ultima online than i have ever seen and its siege's are absolutely second to no game ever
i understand the appeal of free to play games
but combat is where the fun is and risk vs reward.
i have yet to see anything parrallel dfo for those qualities
for years before the original went live kgb raved about how it was the perfect game for the guild and honestly it is it just takes a little more work than logging in and hitting b to play
i wish kgb was up for challenge rather than laid back and easy.
dont tell me about jobs and real life i have both and can still play mmos and have for years quite hardsore at times
it boils down to how you want to play..
on the edge of your seat or slouched and barely paying attention to anything but which spell is about to refresh so can hit the corrospoding key
as i run back to retake the control point we took 15 mins ago
when you fight for something and that something actually means someting its a whole different gameand feeling