Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
I don't have as much gametime and that is why GW2 is perfect for a lot of our players right now. A ton to do, pretty low learning curve but overall easy mode game that appeals to a ton of people.

If DF didn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth I would probably jump all over it. But to me it would be like going back to play Shadowbane or even starting a UO sub with the new rules. Just can't do it. Too much of the "been there done that" syndrome.

The things we accomplished in DF can never be duplicated. So many server firsts and one of the best siege records in the history of the game. If you play DF and expect to be successful on an organizational level you have to be ready to play it like a job and I don't know how many people we have that have that energy to play with anymore.

I am not knocking the game or anyone that makes a go of playing at it and wish everyone that does try it the best. I just don't see it being more than 5 actives and another 5 semi actives.

Donk is perfect on his arguments, DF even with all the new features, requires to play like a JOB, if you want to succed, and have your guildname to be recognized.

But if you just to hang out with some people and do some random pvp, you can do it with 5-10 people.

DF still a game that suit my taste, I do NOT log in GW2 because I do not feel myself challenged enough... while I will not have the time that I have like I played DF1.. will play DF2..

That's why makes all sense to me join efforts with OTG on the same tag, because they are already atracting several people from other same mindset players to play DF2.. they have now like now 30-40 people interested in playing..

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]